The Future Is Too Bright

When I came back from the US, I was surprised that Istorya.net had been blocked in our office.  It's sad.  It's the only haven where I can surf during my free time and see what's new in the Philippines.  A month had passed and I still don't know the latest news in the Philippines.  What can I do?  I don't have a television at home.


When I grew tired of this Katrina-Hayden issue, I started wondering who will run this 2010 elections.  Surprisingly, there's one blog that is entirely dedicated to the upcoming elections.


It's interesting though that you see the same faces from a decade ago.  Still, you don't see progress in our country.  In the middle of it all,  I choked when I came across a very familiar face - infamous rather. What the?! ERAP is running for president? You gotta be kidding me!  Since when had we forgotten about what he did to our country?  All eyes around the globe, all cameras, all talks were about us.  How can we ever forget about the ridicule he brought to our country?


I was in high school when that happened.  Several issues were thrown at him. Turned out they were all true.  He was impeached.  What's more ridiculous is that he still enjoyed all the luxury when he was in "prison". Duh!


Anyways, I don't want to continue typing.  I just can't.


"The future is too bright.  I got to wear sunglasses."

0 comments: