Douche, right?

Caution:  This entry may contain too much personal information but what the heck, right?
       
          I was out of feminine wash so I went for a trip to Rustan's Ayala Cebu to buy one.  To my dismay, they didn't have Lactacyd on stock.  Since we're at this, I have not seen Carefee feminine wash for some time now.  It made me wonder if they had stopped selling it. 

          I'm not really a fan of PH Care feminine wash nor GynePro,  I picked this Palmolive Tahiti instead (and honestly, it's more of curiosity that I picked this one than me being not a fan of PH Care / GenyPro).


                The packaging does not say anything in English but then of course "Douche" does suggest cleaning of the vagina.  What's puzzling is that, the packaging does not look like anything that has to do with "douching" at all.  Oh well, I thought I'd give it a shot since it was displayed in between the pantyliners and other feminine wash.

          I searched for the product information and hoping they have it all in English.  To my surprise, "douche" is actually a german word for shower.  This product is definitely not a feminine wash but a shower gel  :D

          Well, I'm taking the trip back to the Rustan's tomorrow to return this product.




0 comments: