No AJ, No!!!

I saw him again.  A year had passed but I never really noticed it had been that long since the last time I saw him.  I can very well recognize him even with his back on me.  Ahhh AJ, your hairstyle hasn’t changed.  The only thing new with you is your Samsung i780.
 “Psst, AJ!”  I whispered loudly (oxymoron, I know).  For a second he looked back at me with his big smile.  I can tell he was surprised to see me, too.  “Balhin ko, tupad ta!!”, he blurted out.

 Oh well…

 I remember the times when we were seatmates a couple of trimesters ago.  Our professor back then always had his eyes on us because AJ and I kept on giggling.  I was at the losing side because I can’t control my chuckles.  You have no idea how funny he is.

 I tell you, he’s a very smart guy and reacts immediately if he hears something mispronounced.  I can’t help myself but laugh with him, too.  We talk a lot about gadgets.  Didn’t I mention that I bought this 2GB PQI thumbdrive because he showed me one?  Damn! He’s a real salesman!
 Anyways, here we are seatmates again.  And just last Saturday, we did this the entire class:


 

 
 I can only manage to pay attention for 15 minutes and so can he.  Anything longer than that is a real disaster. I am yet to meet an MBA student who paid attention the entire three-hour class.  In fact, the guy in front of us had his writings on a styro cup from the MBA office (yes, coffee is for free.)



 

 
 Ahhh, there’s never a boring moment when you’re with AJ.  Afterall, I didn’t enroll in MBA to learn --- I enrolled so I’d have a very good reason why I’m broke.  I’ll have my parents’ pity by then and the rest is history. 






......................................................................................................................

0 comments: