Pick Up Lines

Arrrgghh!!! I couldn't resist posting this!  Go Johnny Bravo!
***********************************************************************
JOHNNY BRAVO SA CARTOON NETWORK


--"(sniff, sniff) You smell kinda pretty. Wanna smell me?" :evil:
--"Hey--wanna see me comb my hair really fast?"
--"Hey there, Spanish seniorita. Sprechen se love?"
--"Hello, teen hotline. You're boyfriend left ya'? Why, what are you wearin'?"
--Hey you sassy thing ....you must be a shrink because only you would know I'm a legend in my own mind.
--Hey baby, gimme your address and I'll send you a picture.
--I got you a birthday present ....me!
--Hey baby, I can tell we both love the same things ....me!


Lady: "How many times do I have to tell you I have a boyfriend?!"
Johnny: "Well, you look like the kind of girl that could use two."


"Pardon me, hot sexy mama. If you'd please to take a look at my, (whoosh) Hya, studly bod, (whoosh), then I may have the pleasure of you wanting to be my number-one main squeeze."


--"Say there, pretty air mama, didn't you see me in your dreams last night?"
--"If loving me is wrong, you don't wanna be right!"
--"Man, it must be great being you watching me!"
--"Hey babearilla, that a pretty eensie-weensie, teeny-weenie polka-dot thingy you got going there."
--"Come and get it, ladies. I'm yours for the takin'!"
--"Hey all you hot mamas. Wanna talk to a steamin' hunk of cyber fella?"
--"Hey there, cutie pants. Am I as studly as the Statue of David, or what?"
--"Oh, baby! I'm going to make your dreams come true!"
--"(whoosh)Hya! Dreamy hunk, right here!"
--"You wanna frisk me?"
--"(shoom)Hey, how'd you like to watch the show in 3-D, sweet thing?"
--"Wanna get lost with me (whoosh)?"
--"Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, let's roll in the hay."
--"I'm gonna say, 'Hey hot mama, wanna go back to my place for a game of Twister?"
--"I bet your name's Mickey, 'cause you're so fine. You're so fine...(whack)."
--"Hey there, foxy hygiene girl. (whoosh) I love a babe with minty breath."
--"All right. I guess that makes me the object of desire, huh baby?"


Johnny: "Excuse me, miss."
Lady: "(gasp!)"
Johnny: "How'd you like to paint the town red with a happenin' hipster?"


--"Hey there, miss. I'm Johnny B. Wanna spend the day with me?"
--"Whoa. Man, you're pretty!"
--(at computer)"Hey there, smart mama."
--"Say, how 'bout you and me sharin' a soda right now?"
--"You're steamin' baby! You too. And you. And you, pretty man. Oh man, time flies when you're having fun."
--"I'm a dancer, a romancer, you're a capricorn, i'm a cancer!"(don't those ads of Johnny "hitting" on the viewer crack you up? :+D)
--"Wanna feel my muscles? Only a dime a minute!"
--Hey baby you look like you've got Bravo fever and I'm just what the doctor ordered!
--Hey mama a Bravo a day will keep other men away!
--Oh, baby it's time for desert ....how 'bout some Bravo beefcake.
--Hey Baby, you want to play some baseball ... I'll even let you steal 2nd.
--Oh momma, it's time i let you in on a secret .....I'm Johnny Bravo!
--Hey baby, don't walk away ...you're headed in the wrong direction. My house is this way. (slap)


You foxy momma's look like you need a bedtime story ....how about you ladies come back to my place and I'll read you Bravo and the 3 babes. (slap) (slap) (slap)


--Hey baby, If this shoe fits then i must be your cinderfella!
--Well baby what's it like looking at the man of you're dreams?
--That's right baby ....believe it or not ....all the best men aren't married.
--Can you guess how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Bravopop (or Johnnypop ...whatever you prefer)?
--Oh Momma, I'm so sweet that I've got a mouth full of cavities.

0 comments: