Puss in Boots

I have said a million times already that I am not a cat person. I have been with dogs all my life. I grew up with them, played with them, and bathe with them.


My brother has a cat but I have never carried nor touched her. Cats are just too passive.


Somehow this morning, after a night of misery, the first one to greet me was this orange cat. I have seen her before during the first time I walked along Cebu Business Park a couple of months ago. I never really paid attention to her because the only ones I seem to notice most are the Chinese people doing their thing (or whatever) so early in the morning.


It's quite a surprise, really. I saw her again this morning. And it was then I realized that I see her everyday.


I knelt down, took some pictures of her and she seemed to like my legs because she kept on getting near them.


Afterall my dislike to cats, they're the ones to greet me when I seem to be lost. There is no harm in befriending a harmless cat (or are they all harmless?).


Now I look forward to seeing you everyday with your glowing orange color!



























........................................................................................................................................................

0 comments: