Worst Company Ever!!!

I left your company March 19, 2008. I wasn't due to leave till March 28, 2008 but that idiot manager asked me to leave earlier because he cannot afford to approve my VLs.


I wonder if you didn't approve it because I didn't show my tits nor open my legs in front of you? FUCK YOU!!!


Did I not mention that YOU still owe me three days vacation leaves from last year? Have I not knelt down for you to approve my leaves? Have I not cried enough for me to show how badly I needed it ? YOU DID NOT APPROVE ANY OF MY LEAVES FOR 8 STRAIGHT MONTHS!!!


And so you asked me to resign earlier. I haven't even said my goodbyes to my friends. I left --- you asked me leave right then and there yet so still had the balls to say "make good on your last call, ha?". You even asked the IT people to erase my profile from the database. I wasn't able to logout because I no longer existed in your rotting company. FUCK YOU!!!


You idiot, you can't even tell waste from waist and brake from break! Go back to school!!!


And to you, HR Personnel, I really wonder what took you so long to release my clearance. I was cleared July 8. WTF? Where were you from March 19 to July 7? You can't imagine how much I spent on phone calls just to reach you. That was long distance!!!


It took me fucking so long to claim my clearance. You had me wait at the lobby for almost 3 hours because YOU DID NOT SHOW UP!!! I haven't claimed my last pay. Now, I can't even reach you.


And to YOU who got all my things from my locker: Those were my personal things! You can have my Starbucks mug. You can have my food. You can even pry on my payslips. BUT WHERE THE HELL IS MY PRECIOUS PILLOW???


NAGPADAKO RA MOS INYONG LUBOT MGA BUANGA MO!!!


BANTAY BITAW NG AKONG LAST PAY DILI MOABOT UG MILYON! BAGA MOG NAWNG!!!























........................................................................................................................................................

0 comments: